Service at your fingertips
A service report is generated the moment a unit faults, generating and emailing users the Sullair Detailed Report. A service advisor can remotely troubleshoot the unit from a mobile phone before sending out a technician.
Features and Benefits:
• Energy reporting n Maintenance reports/faults
• Compressor health monitoring
• Maintenance planning
• Proactive monitoring
• Real time alerting (for faults)
With AirLinx reporting comes with you wherever you are. Alerts can be sent via email or SMS text, working on a smartphone, tablet or desktop. This allows you to monitor all of your compressors in one key portal — helping save energy while increasing uptime.
Service Reports A compressor service report containing machine information, statistics, and performance.
• Trend reporting weekly or monthly
• Sullair stores 13 months of data
• Can remote troubleshoot with experienced Sullair staff even if they're half a globe away